• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] 3DWiz | Jellybean 4.1.2 | TouchWiz BETA |

yeahhhh & idk if the texting problem is either midnightroms or touchwiz itself :p the s-voice issue is fixed the gps issue is probably a issues with midnightroms .

On midnight I didn't have a texting issue. Then again...I didn't try 1.06...I was busy with my own side project. Lol.

GPS is midnight I know that much.

Upvote 0
I tried Dastin cm10 some video wouldnt play & same with g60madman cm10

For Dastin cm10 do you think i should flash the virgin mobile one or sprint one ? lol i heard that the virgin mobile one has issues
For obvious reasons ;) my bias would be to use the Sprint version of GANGNAM CM10 if dastin is OK with that. That way you can offer your TouchWiz customized version to Sprint users as well, and some VM users have commented on XDA that they actually have better results flashing the Sprint version then applying the MMS fix.

If you can work things out with dastin and decide to go that route, I'd be happy to test for you on the Evo 3D.

ramjet73

Upvote 0
For obvious reasons ;) my bias would be to use the Sprint version of GANGNAM CM10 if dastin is OK with that. That way you can offer your TouchWiz customized version to Sprint users as well, and some VM users have commented on XDA that they actually have better results flashing the Sprint version then applying the MMS fix.

If you can work things out with dastin and decide to go that route, I'd be happy to test for you on the Evo 3D.

ramjet73

Just sent him a pm hopefully he says yes :)

Upvote 0
The voice like siri, but a man? Lol

lol no , I have a new base for this rom now gangnam style , that way i can install my own tweak onto it, everything works on this build but texting still causes touchwiz launcher to force close :/ it probably might just be jellybean

also the new build will have more apps like walkman, flipboard , and touchwiz memo

Upvote 0
Here to present to you touchwiz..... for the evo v 4g

Sorry i havent updated the rom yet but i managed to fix all the issues except for the touchwiz force close :/ I will release a update once i find a good base rom that work with touchwiz.
3DWiz

Rom features:

Android Version 4.1.2
touchwiz launcher
touchwiz like theme
svoice
touchwiz taskmanager
touchwiz boot animation (WIP)
Touchwiz ui sound
In the future more touchwiz goodies
It also feature all Midnightrom:Jellybean
A link to his features are right here: http://androidforums.com/evo-v-4g-a...ng-max-battery-life-jb-4-1-2-awesomeness.html

Bugs
no 3D
Bootanimation doesnt fit screen
S-voice makes samsung tts crash
Still kinda laggy
3g icon still stock icon
All of midnightrom bugs
sending a text or a picture causes touchwiz launcher to fc
You tell me (;

Downloads
3DWizB1 - http://alienroms.com/3DWizB1.zip -235mb
GAPPS - Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps.zip
Midnightroms gapps needed for this rom since it based on midnightroms

Credit
Samsung for touchwiz
htc for our phones
xthedakmanx for his awesome midnight rom
Hyperrunner for the advise & helping me edit some stuff on the rom
thomassafca for his touchwiz theme
Ramjet73 for providing me with all the link for touchwiz stuff

This rom wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the help of ramjet73 for helping me find all the stuff need to make this rom possible, xthedakmanx for his awesome Midnightrom which is the base of this rom, & special thanks to Hyperrunner for his advice & his knowledge of developing this is my first rom:)

The link for the rom isnt working:

The requested URL /3DWizB1.zip was not found on this server. :(

Upvote 0
Here to present to you touchwiz..... for the evo v 4g

Sorry i havent updated the rom yet but i managed to fix all the issues except for the touchwiz force close :/ I will release a update once i find a good base rom that work with touchwiz.
3DWiz

Rom features:

Android Version 4.1.2
touchwiz launcher
touchwiz like theme
svoice
touchwiz taskmanager
touchwiz boot animation (WIP)
Touchwiz ui sound
In the future more touchwiz goodies
It also feature all Midnightrom:Jellybean
A link to his features are right here: http://androidforums.com/evo-v-4g-a...ng-max-battery-life-jb-4-1-2-awesomeness.html

Bugs
no 3D
Bootanimation doesnt fit screen
S-voice makes samsung tts crash
Still kinda laggy
3g icon still stock icon
All of midnightrom bugs
sending a text or a picture causes touchwiz launcher to fc
You tell me (;

Downloads
3DWizB1 - http://alienroms.com/3DWizB1.zip -235mb
GAPPS - Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps.zip
Midnightroms gapps needed for this rom since it based on midnightroms

Credit
Samsung for touchwiz
htc for our phones
xthedakmanx for his awesome midnight rom
Hyperrunner for the advise & helping me edit some stuff on the rom
thomassafca for his touchwiz theme
Ramjet73 for providing me with all the link for touchwiz stuff

This rom wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the help of ramjet73 for helping me find all the stuff need to make this rom possible, xthedakmanx for his awesome Midnightrom which is the base of this rom, & special thanks to Hyperrunner for his advice & his knowledge of developing this is my first rom:)

can you repost the link for this rom it is not found

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones