• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom]AOKP For Motion[Port]

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwGbbd2Nq7VTNVBKMWhVSHl0c0U/edit?usp=sharing
Just flash and clear dalvik cache.

All apps optimized and zipaligned. Should improve battery life, more system space, and apps should run more efficiently. Hopefully this would fix the heated phone problem also :p
:cheers:

Link also in op.
Original size: 64.5 MB
Optimized: 39.7 MB

so i decided to wipe everything and start new ... its not Overclocked .. flashed the Optimized System Apks zip .. nd havent messed with the gps .. doesnt get as hot as before but it will get somewhat warm

Upvote 0
I'm having trouble rebooting into recovery. I hit the power button - reboot - recovery. The LG screen blinks like it's going to let me go into the recovery but instead the boot animation comes on and stays that way until I pull the battery. Tried again and again but nada.

I ran into this because of having 2nd init recovery installed when cm10 has its own recovery, (accessible via power-off menu) . Had to unbrick to fix it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones