• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the LG Optimus M MS690

Status
Not open for further replies.
cm7 stuck on boot screen. was working briefly after installing rom. i just installed everything in order, and rebooted after each install. then it all seemed to be working okay, and now stuck. i can boot into recovery, but i have to take the battery out to get it to stop the cm7 boot animation hang up.

edit-1
found one with an earlier date, checking now for most recent image (the one you link to above). will see if i still have the problem afterwards.

edit-2

worked like a charm. fiddling with it now. you might want to take down the link to prepaid androids. the build you have there is a month older, and has gb 2.3.5 instead of 2.3.7...unless you already have as i cannot get to the page now. ;-P

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones