• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rom I os...

Bro, u forget to mention my name where u said that u got the WIFI fix...As i only uploaded the WIFI fix after the original link got broken :)

As i have already mentioned many a times that this is the best ROM for our A75, only except few problems like NO Auto rotation, No FM and No auto Screen off during call... Except these 3 issues, we can give a 9 on 10 points to this ROM.. Please some developers like shahbaz, gautam, Ninad, Manoj or anybody else look into these issues as this is the Best ROM. I am using this ROM from last 5 months without any problem. :)

Your name and credits added in the OP ;)

Upvote 0
I have flashed ios ROM on my spice mi 350n n it works flawlessly except proximity sensor. proximity sensor jus flashes now and then during & after call!

Had tried few apps from market which locks the screen itself but no solution to turn it off using sensor!

Please fix this issue ASAP!
Also the sound quality is awesome,same as GBsandwich. V-max and srs are great- I can feel the difference- Its just awesome. :cool:

Thanx to everyone who have contributed to this ROM developement :)

Upvote 0
Before doing anything please take a backup of your current ROM and also take a backup of the files what you are asked to change below. If something goes wrong then you can sort it out else only you and only you will be in problem.

I got solution for proximity sensor issue in Micromax a73 forum posted by jay65 so if this method worked then the entire credit goes to jay65.

For this you need root access.
1.Open Root Explorer or any file manager with root access.
2. Give superuser access to Root Explorer.
3.Than go to /sys/devices/platform/alps/driver.
4.There you will find 2 files named as thdlow & thdhigh .
5. Open those files with text editor and u see that both have same value=300.
6. So u just need to change these value as write 1023in thdhigh and in thdlow 599 and save it.
7.Finally change permission of both the files to read only.
8.Now close Root Explorer.
9.Reboot and enjoy calls with light on.

Please test it and report back if it worked.

Upvote 0
Before doing anything please take a backup of your current ROM and also take a backup of the files what you are asked to change below. If something goes wrong then you can sort it out else only you and only you will be in problem.

I got solution for proximity sensor issue in Micromax a73 forum posted by jay65 so if this method worked then the entire credit goes to jay65.

6. So u just need to change these value as write 1023in thdhigh and in thdlow 599 and save it.

Hi Shahbaz... Thanks for ur reply buddy, but as i have checked Via root explorer, i went to /sys/devices/platform/ inside it, there is no alps folder, but there are 2 folders named as als_ps and als_ps_ltr501. I have checked both the folders, there is a folder named Driver into it, but no such files named THTLOW and THTHIGH... There are no such files in that driver folder... What to do??? :(

Upvote 0

As amolmendhe said there is no alps folder... so it is not solved.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones