• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] IncDoes Sense

anyone else having the bug where the sms timestamps are off by 5 hours?

My messanging works fine. My WiFi is broken though. Shows a error, where it would normally say connected, when i try and turn it on. A lot of rebooting too.

Flashing back to v0.8.1

EDIT: Did anyone flash the extra framework with v0.8.1?? What does "makes in-call look wacky" mean?

Upvote 0
Nice fixes, but this ROM still needs to cook a little longer for me. I just flashed the Skyraider ROM and he's included some features of New Sense in there like Hibernate and Recent apps in the notification menu.

I dunno, wasn't a huge fan of SkyRaider after awhile. Plus I like the true features of the New Sense. HTC Hub, HTCSense.com (like the remote wipe/lock/locate, the skinning of the phone, ring tone profiles, etc. Not to mention the new kernel that was just passed to ID (hopefully he will include it) is hitting 1800+ numbers

Upvote 0
I dunno, wasn't a huge fan of SkyRaider after awhile. Plus I like the true features of the New Sense. HTC Hub, HTCSense.com (like the remote wipe/lock/locate, the skinning of the phone, ring tone profiles, etc. Not to mention the new kernel that was just passed to ID (hopefully he will include it) is hitting 1800+ numbers

Yeah, I do like the true New Sense features too, but the camera works on the SkyRaider ROM :). That's a big thing to me. When this ROM gets the kinks worked out of it, it'll be my every day ROM for sure. I'm actually running Virtuous with the Revolution theme right now. I'm really, really pleased with it.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones