• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] [N4] [GNEX] AOKP Purely Merged (Unofficial Nightly)

I'm moving to a different ROM. I think I'm going back to CM10. There are just too many problems with this ROM. Updating was an issue again today, then there are several problems once I got booted like no SU access, keyboard keeps crashing, notification pulls down to toggles instead of notifications, and that is just the first 10 minutes...

Upvote 0
I'm moving to a different ROM. I think I'm going back to CM10. There are just too many problems with this ROM. Updating was an issue again today, then there are several problems once I got booted like no SU access, keyboard keeps crashing, notification pulls down to toggles instead of notifications, and that is just the first 10 minutes...

Sounds like a bad flash... the SU access is explained in the Changelog. Sorry to see you go. I'll be working on the issues...

EDIT: All Issues FIXED!!!!

Upvote 0
NEW BUILDS ARE UP! Sorry For all the Updates Today... Was working out the Kinks! Tilapia building and will be up within the hour. Got Goo????

Welcome to the Goo Versions!

ROMs http://http://goo.im/devs/TheByteSmasher

cLock (Chronus) Options are now under Rom Control/Clock.
Lockscreen Options Screen Completely rewritten.
LockScreen Wallpaper Options are temporarily Broken... Sorry
Sleep Toggle Available
CMFileManager is Updated and built in so It will update as often as CM's Does!

GooManager App will now automagically detect Updates! The App is Free! Search for it on the Play Store.

** Also, I recommend donating to (becoming a sponsor of) Goo.im. Yes, the wait is only 10 seconds but if no one donates... the service goes Down... That's bad.

Upvote 0
Next week I am hoping to switch back here. Loved the keyboard, but really missed the power toggles on cm.

Like what? AOKP is working on custom toggles... are referring to notification area toggles? The new scrolling toggle is sweet.. in the toggles area it's one row that across side to side... but I'd you tell me what you are looking for, maybe I can kang it!

Upvote 0
The toggles I mean are the ones at the top of the notification bar. Not the ones when you pull it down and press the button with the picture and the 4 squares around it.

I had CM7 on my Optimus V and this was something I really loved about CM.

I had been using your akop but stopped when the problems with the dialer started. I do not use my minutes much. But when I do it is important.

Upvote 0
The toggles I mean are the ones at the top of the notification bar. Not the ones when you pull it down and press the button with the picture and the 4 squares around it.

I had CM7 on my Optimus V and this was something I really loved about CM.

I had been using your akop but stopped when the problems with the dialer started. I do not use my minutes much. But when I do it is important.

Dialer issues are fixed. , I'll look into trying to get the notifications if I can.

Upvote 0
I Have Great News!!!! I have Modified the Latest GApps file. Using My file Will: Install AOKP Camera (Alongside Stock so You can Keep the Photo Sphere feature), Removes the Old Calendar and installs the newest Play Store Version, ***Play Store Version 4.0.25!!!*** Yay!!!!! The First Time you Flash it you might have to select your default calendars again... Coming Soon... Possibly CM's Trebuchet Launcher... Purely_Merged_GApps.zip (94.6Mb) is being Uploaded to My Goo Account Now....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones