• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Smoked Glass ----CHARITY---- Themed Rom FRG22D Version 7.01 ! ! {ALL WORKING!} | Moto Droid

Poll closed due to new release for this ROM

• 5 Star ROM Rating: Elite

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • 4 Star ROM Rating: Outstanding

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 Star ROM Rating: Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Star ROM Rating: Not Ready for Primetime

• 1 Star ROM Rating: Not Usable

• Total voters
I found an 8GB on sale at a couple of local stores and now there are two in my possession. I'll never fill it up as I rarely do music or watch videos on my Droid.

Sad story, but true: a few days after getting my Moto Droid, the SD card went silly on me so I drove over to the Verizon store to see about it. The salesman had to reformat it (losing all my pictures in the process), but assured me it shouldn't happen again. He said if it did, just bring it in. Well, several months later it happened again and the store doesn't want to do anything about it.

I'm calling SanDisk to see what they will do - it's only a few months old.

Thanks again for your excellent work and consideration.

Upvote 0
Is there any way to add a battery percentage in the battery icon? Or possibly do away with the battery icon and simply put a percentage in its place?

Brandon

To change that you have to alter teh source and build it that way. It's a matter of preference, and i don't like having the percentage personally - i'd rather have a less cluttered screen. if you'd like, there are a few widgets i can recommend to you that will serve the same purpose.

Upvote 0
Is there any way to add a battery percentage in the battery icon? Or possibly do away with the battery icon and simply put a percentage in its place?

Brandon

I use a free app called Battery Indicator for this purpose. Works great, and also has some other useful features. It looks especially cool against the black status bar of the Smoked Glass ROM, IMO. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones