• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] SSX 2.1 released by ChevyNo1!!!

Upvote 0
I gave this one a shot this morning and have already returned to Liquid 2.6 due to issues. My screen would not rotate no matter what settings were made. My GPS would not turn off the first 4 or 5 times i shut it down and I watched 20% of my fully charged battery drain away as I set the screens up as I like them. I dont know if Im an isolated situation but ive never had these goochers with any/all of the dozen other ROMs ive loaded.

Upvote 0
I helped kc5tdr over at DroidXForums make a patch (i found an error and used his files in a different updater script and then he repackaged it so it was just designed specifically for this fix)....

This patch fixes a few battery icons in the THEMED VERSION ONLY. If you don't patch it when you get to 44% to 41% it will read 4 with a black line.

Hope you enjoy.

SSX 2.1 Themed Version Battery Icon Fix

Upvote 0
Greavous your not the only one with serious battery issues with ssx. I'm really bummed out about this battery drain cause other than that this rom is fantastic. I love all the features and stability of ssx. But there has to be something we can do to improve battery life. Anyone got any suggestions?

Upvote 0
Greavous your not the only one with serious battery issues with ssx. I'm really bummed out about this battery drain cause other than that this rom is fantastic. I love all the features and stability of ssx. But there has to be something we can do to improve battery life. Anyone got any suggestions?

Agreed, this rom is awesome but it's killing my battery

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones