• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V0.5 Android 2.2 FRG22D

RRS Poll - Please Rate this ROM only if you have flashed it.

• 5 Star ROM Rating: Elite

Votes: 64 60.4%
  • 4 Star ROM Rating: Outstanding

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • 3 Star ROM Rating: Average

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • 2 Star ROM Rating: Not Ready for Primetime

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • 1 Star ROM Rating: Not Usable

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Cool thanks GLD. Has there been any problems with updating this?

Just for clarification. The post says that the files are not inverted (not familiar with that term) and that they can't be flashed. The OP has vending.zip that has the .apk.

Can the .apk be installed through Astro or do you have to flash the 2.2.7_Vending.zip from Clockwork Mod? I am confused based on what those posts are saying.

I am being careful since I just got everything redone again and the market update is not that important.

Upvote 0
Cool thanks GLD. Has there been any problems with updating this?

Just for clarification. The post says that the files are not inverted (not familiar with that term) and that they can't be flashed. The OP has vending.zip that has the .apk.

Can the .apk be installed through Astro or do you have to flash the 2.2.7_Vending.zip from Clockwork Mod? I am confused based on what those posts are saying.

I am being careful since I just got everything redone again and the market update is not that important.

Okay, I just unzipped the 2.2.7_Vending zip and you're right, it's not flashable in recovery (sorry for that error). You can unzip it and install the apk through Astro. The others, which are inverted as pictured in the OP (inverted means they're black background with white text) should be flashed through recovery.

I had no problems with updating to the new Market, but I'm not running BB at the moment, so I can't guarantee you won't. That's why I advised that you make a backup before you install it.

Upvote 0
No problem. I appreciate your responses. So the 2.2.7_Vending is the stock .apk that is installed through Astro correct? Not inverted.

Also the inverted thing makes sense now (thought it was a coding term lol).:)

Yes, the 2.2.7_Vending is the stock (not inverted) version. Just unzip it, put the apk on your sd card and install through Astro. And I reiterate -- make a backup first, just in case!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones