• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting, step by step?

If its European unbranded

So how do I restore this? Why is there stuff about a radio in it? I thought I didn't have to care :eek:

Sorry for invading thread, but ...

Will the ruu link posted above serve as a failsafe for me in the UK then? Have to clarify because my current radio is 5.11.05.27........whereas the one in the link is 32.49.00.32 or something.

This is what I need to return phone to brand new condition if something goes wrong with handset, the ruu that is?

running 2.29.405.5 currently..

Thx

Upvote 0
Sorry for invading thread, but ...

Will the ruu link posted above serve as a failsafe for me in the UK then? Have to clarify because my current radio is 5.11.05.27........whereas the one in the link is 32.49.00.32 or something.

This is what I need to return phone to brand new condition if something goes wrong with handset, the ruu that is?

running 2.29.405.5 currently..

Thx

Yep

Reactions: Liamalone
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones