• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ronjcar

Oct 21, 2009
Anyone notice that when you use the pen sometimes it does not open whatever you a tapping on? Also, when the little icon is on the screen and you touch it only a box pops up that says air command and not the full menu. I then must press the s pen side button to get the menu to pop up. Is all this normal or should I exchange?
Thanks

Anyone notice that when you use the pen sometimes it does not open whatever you a tapping on? Also, when the little icon is on the screen and you touch it only a box pops up that says air command and not the full menu. I then must press the s pen side button to get the menu to pop up. Is all this normal or should I exchange?
Thanks
Never had problem with S-pen you mentioned BUT last nite, while sifting thru eBay AND holding pen in my hand over screen, I realized that I MISTAKENLY made an eBay purchase. Seller was amazing and refunded $150 PayPal automatically sent!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones