• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Samsung Admire For sale $65

Status
Not open for further replies.

keefer2k4

May 16, 2011
I have a Admire for sale its rooted with cwm 5.0.2.8 and has Android World Order on it...I can put it back to bone stock or what ever you would like...Its a good phone has a couple of dings on the corners...Have a charger and usb and battery. It's a clean phone..I purchased a Coolpad Quattro so I can get a new plan deal for 30 bucks a month. Love Metro!!

I have a Admire for sale its rooted with cwm 5.0.2.8 and has Android World Order on it...I can put it back to bone stock or what ever you would like...Its a good phone has a couple of dings on the corners...Have a charger and usb and battery. It's a clean phone..I purchased a Coolpad Quattro so I can get a new plan deal for 30 bucks a month. Love Metro!!

How much you want for the battery?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones