• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung galaxy j7 prime does not recognize gmail password

I did a factory reset to my samsung galaxy J7 primer sm-g610m and when I turned on the phone I was asked to type the name of the gmail account and password, I did so (that was the account I have always used in that phone, and never changed the passwrd) and It says "unknown error. Wait for 24 hours and try again". Then I re-enter the same account with the password and it says invalid password. The password is CORRECT because I can normally access my account from a PC, from another phone and the password is the correct one. wHY I CAN{T GET ACCESS TO MY GMAIL ACCOUNT IN THAT PHONE AND WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT???????

Reactions: ayyoubali60
I did a factory reset to my samsung galaxy J7 primer sm-g610m and when I turned on the phone I was asked to type the name of the gmail account and password, I did so (that was the account I have always used in that phone, and never changed the passwrd) and It says 'unknown error. Wait for 24 hours and try again'. Then I re-enter the same account with the password and it says invalid password. The password is CORRECT because I can normally access my account from a PC, from another phone and the password is the correct one. wHY I CAN{T GET ACCESS TO MY GMAIL ACCOUNT IN THAT PHONE AND WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT???????

How

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones