• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005] Change firmware region

tyrone910

Feb 11, 2015
Hey guys, I have a question. My Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 is from Germany, it is not from a specific carrier but its ROM is from Germany region. I live in the Philippines and my friend also has the same phone with the same specs, model and both run on Android 5.0 Lollipop but his was bought here in our country. After comparing I found out that his one has lesser bloat apps and has more usable internal storage. My phone even though has Germany ROM works very well with any carriers in our country. I have inserted different SIM cards and they work perfectly fine. Now my question, is it possible to flash a firmware of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 from Philippines region using Odin? Will there be any side effects or complications? Thanks in advance.

My phone SM-N9005 5.0 Lollipop (Germany ROM)
PDA: N9005XXUGBOE9
CSC: N9005DBTGBOF1

My friends phone SM-N9005 5.0 Lollipop (Philippines ROM)
PDA: N9005DXUGBOF1
CSC: N9005OLBGBOF1

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones