• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung GS4 / Case / Loose Corner

kcella

Lurker
Jun 12, 2013
I am looking for a good case recommendation. My preference is something slim that provides some drop protection. I bought Spigen slim armor but the top left corner continues to pop off while in my pocket. This is very annoying and seems to be a common thread among other cases. Does anyone have suggestions for a better case?

I posted the same thread before and I understand how eager you are to get sound comments and suggestions.

Last month I bought a case for my s4 from amazon which exceeded my expectation. The case was lightweight, soft and classy. I wasn't sure at first if I buy the case so I decided to post the link to it to a number of reputable forums. After getting positive feedback I headed over to amazon and purchase the case right away.

Anyhow, here's the link to the case I am talking about.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones