• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Infuse Spelling correction

tracyhnly

Lurker
Aug 29, 2011
Can anyone provide some tips or settings to activate the spell correction on the Samsung Infuse keyboards. I have spell correction checked on the samsung keyboard and quick fixes checked on the android keypad but unfortunately they do not fix any spelling mistakes. I even downloaded the itap keyboard with the same results. I have auto prediction turned off. I hate that feature.

Any suggestions or tip would be appreciated.

From my experience, that feature on the stock android keyboard does not work her well, the auto-complete feature u turned off, helps with misspellings.
It may help to make sure u save words in the dictionary also, use the predicted words in the given row while typing, its not the same as windows predictive text.
I was just using go keyboard and go SMS on the android market, I believe the go keyboard has an actual document abc√ spell. Try it out its free and very customizable...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones