1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Samsung Intercept booting problem?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by iPlayWithTech, Jan 17, 2012.

1. iPlayWithTech

iPlayWithTech New Member

Jan 17, 2012
    I've got an Intercept, and it has problems booting up. It just doesn't boot to the Android Home:mad:. I rooted it, and I've installed a theme on it (sdx/zip). The theme worked, but after a short while I wanted to factory reset (theme was laggy). So I went into recovery and Wiped all data, cache, and everything (factory reseted). I restarted the phone and after it loaded up it wouldn't continue after the boot animation. The theme had a custom boot animation and now I just can't get past it!

Factory resetting won't work. I can not connect to USB mode as I cannot get past boot animation. I've heard of stock ROMS. Anyway I can put that on my phone and flash it? :thinking:
    And how can I put a stock rom on it, since I can't boot to home? Please Help! :D

Advertisement

2. JALStudios

JALStudios Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Online YouTuber
    Well you probably installed a Rom such as BROM or Ubunto on your Intercept which is a 1% battery mod Rom! If you factory reset the phone then it will Boot-Loop! All you have to do is Re-Flash the Rom and you should be good to go!

Reply if there are any problems.

P.S.

You can restore stock by flashing the Stock Rom/Stock Kernel/Stock Recovery.

3. IceColdGlacier

IceColdGlacier Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Male
    Student at Job Corps
    Somewhere in the, USA
    I just get a replacement phone.. I hate BROM and Ubunto