• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Intercept booting problem?

I've got an Intercept, and it has problems booting up. It just doesn't boot to the Android Home:mad:. I rooted it, and I've installed a theme on it (sdx/zip). The theme worked, but after a short while I wanted to factory reset (theme was laggy). So I went into recovery and Wiped all data, cache, and everything (factory reseted). I restarted the phone and after it loaded up it wouldn't continue after the boot animation. The theme had a custom boot animation and now I just can't get past it!

Factory resetting won't work. I can not connect to USB mode as I cannot get past boot animation. I've heard of stock ROMS. Anyway I can put that on my phone and flash it? :thinking:
And how can I put a stock rom on it, since I can't boot to home? Please Help! :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones