• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Moment Wallpaper Issue

clionona

Lurker
Jul 8, 2010
First of all, I am a total noob and I sincerely apologize if this post is not welcome. But I've searched all over Google and then spent hours on this forum looking for an answer to my question and I'm desperate.

I'm running stock, not rooted. Running LauncherPro.

I made a few wallpapers for my new Samsung Moment. They are .png files, which should be fine. They are 640 X 480, which -according to everywhere on the net - seems to be the required dimensions to work.

When I upload them to my phone and then set them as wallpapers I am making sure to pull the crop box all the way to the edges.

Yet, the wallpapers come out very grainy and pixelated.

Is there a trick I'm missing? It just seems there *has* to be a way to use your own creations as wallpapers.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I'm am honestly ready to pull out my hair.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones