• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Note 3 rr3gfx not working.

kenneth70

Feb 7, 2011
Malaysia
Hi all, just have a few enquiries hope u guys can shed some light on. I currently own a Samsung Note 3 lte international. My problem is this. It's seems that real racing 3 doesn't play so well on it. It was the same for my sgs s3 also. So what I did was to install rr3gfx and set the graphics settings to medium2. This worked brilliantly for my Note 3,no more stutters or lag. The problem is rr3gfx does not work on my Note anymore, why I don't know. And now the stutters are back because Real Racing 3is running on High graphics. One would think that the Note 3 would be able to handle such games with ease. Other games like Front line Commando, Dead Trigger, Csr racing, Riptide all run flawlessly. It's a real let cause its a great game and a great phone. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks guys. Kenneth.

There are differences between the international and US versions, but I can't believe that they're causing the problem. I installed RR3 a while ago because someone was having stuttering problems, and only played it for a few minutes (I've written this junk, but computers aren't one of the things I play games with) and found it to be very fast and reactive - so much so that at my age my reflexes are a lot slower than the game. Not a stutter at all.

I understand that there's an actual problem that you have, but I just want you to know that a Note 3 that was working so bad that it had to be replaced ran the game with no problem. So it has to be the CPU/GPU/Chipset ot you have a bad or slow device. That's all I can think of. What's your Antutu score with power saving off and no other apps running? I ran just under 36,000 (on that phone - the replacement is a tad slower).

Upvote 0
Hi thanks for the reply, my antutu score came up to 34773. I actually did send the phone in for repair but the guy at the centre said that all was fine with it. It's becoming a real let down. I had the same problem with my S3 also. Anyways thanks so much for the help guess I gotta go figure what's next to do where this is concerned. Thanks Bro.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones