• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Pay issues

jessicakjaco

Lurker
Sep 9, 2017
I received my note a couple days ago, but I'm having issues with Samsung Pay. I can't seem to get past the identification screen, whether it be with iris scanner or fingerprint scanner. Then, I ultimately get the message that Samsung Pay is unavailable and to try again later. Anyone else having this issue?

I received my note a couple days ago, but I'm having issues with Samsung Pay. I can't seem to get past the identification screen, whether it be with iris scanner or fingerprint scanner. Then, I ultimately get the message that Samsung Pay is unavailable and to try again later. Anyone else having this issue?

I had the same problem. I checked this morning for an update and I was able to update the app and now it works fine.

Upvote 0
I
Mine updated immediately but the phone is so slippery that I have a hard time using it. I will be glad when the case that I ordered (August no less!) finally gets out of customs and actually truly ships.
ordered my 3 cases the day I preordered, so my cases bout the same ime as the phone
Got a clear shook proof, a black flip cover one and another thin layered one

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones