• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello all, I have had my galaxy 3 for 8 months now. I am sad to say I have not had a good experience with this phone. I have had to get a replacement phone 3 times in the past 8 months. My question is everytime I switched each phone I lost pictures. all of a sudden when I took pictures the picture would not show it turned gray and a lightened boat would appear. Sprint said that means the pictures was destroyed. Is that true, Is thier anyway to retrieve my pictures. I was told it happen because I had a SD card in the phone that was not compatible with the phone.I have a 64GB I was told the galaxy3 is not compatible with a 64 Gb is that true? So they advise me to take the SD card out and save photos to the drop box?:thinking: Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones