• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Vibrant

kflo01

Jan 13, 2011
I am selling my Samsung Vibrant. I will try to add as much info as possible in this post so the questions are limited. Ok here we go.
I am selling my phone because I want to upgrade to the HTC Sensation. So I need funds to by the Sensation outright since I am on the even more plus plan with t-mobile.
The phone is in really good condition as I take care of my stuff. It comes will ALL the original papers, manuals and box that you get directly from t-mobile.
It also comes with the below, some of the things I purchased AFTER I got the phone. Phone is also upgraded to 2.2

-2 sync cables
-1 wall charger
-1 2 GIG memory card (This is the card that came with the phone with Avatar the movie on it)
-1 wall charger (the kind you put the battery in the charger then plug into the wall)
- 3 spare batteries for a total of 4 batteries all work 100%
- 2 hard covers for the phone
- I have the invisible shield cover over the face so I have never touched the screen directly with my fingers.
I also can add some .apk files to the memory card if you want.

Asking $240.00 shipped. I cannot take paypal as my account is limited so it would have to be a money order or check (Of course I wouldnt ship the phone until the check cleared my bank account). You can PM me here if you want more details but I think I covered everything. I live in New York State. I havent listed it on cragslist yet or ebay. Will leave it listed here for a few days before putting it up on those sites.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones