• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root savaged zen kernels and full hdmi?

rbby228

Sep 11, 2010
I just downloaded team wins full HDMI mirror through market, and it says that savage Zen kernels have the need drivers for the app to work. So do I have to download a specific one or can I use any of the latest kernels from there website. Btw I'm running cm7 RC 2.

I just downloaded team wins full HDMI mirror through market, and it says that savage Zen kernels have the need drivers for the app to work. So do I have to download a specific one or can I use any of the latest kernels from there website. Btw I'm running cm7 RC 2.

I'm pretty sure the latest Sav-Zen 0.2.1-cfs/bfs releases are compatible as of 03-16-2011. :D
I'm on CM7-EX Destroyer w/ S_Z 0.2.1-cfs, & the app ran for me, had cable issues, now waiting for a new cable to try again. :)

Edit: confirmed yesterday for myself that the only difference between S_Z 0.2.0 & 0.2.1 was the addition of HDMwIn support. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones