• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sawee10 is there a rom for this

chantelle_sa

Lurker
Dec 20, 2010
The pad was leant to me to see if i could get the app market on it. at the time it was running slideme marketplace. I managed to get the market up and running, and wanted to root it, but couldn't find usb debugging settings. i resolved this by downloading launcher pro, and using the acitivies to get to settings, and development. I also managed to root with z4root.

the problem i am faced with right now is that i cannot get google maps to run with voice navigation. the settings for location are hidden. I can get the gps running, and can get navigation but no voice, and the maps start from china. and even though i have download the voice files and make sure that the voice settings are correct, i cannot get voice navigation, or anything where it requires my location.

please can someone tell me what tablet this is, and what rom i can flash it with, which would open up these settings. really the tablet runs well in all other aspects, so therefore it probably just needs the location settings exposed. i am a bit afraid of flashing a rom, if its not stable. so i need a stable rom. thanks.

Here are the specs.

Model # SW0106RD-20110610
Android Version 2.2 V2.5#4325
Kernel Version 2.6.32.9 neville@mevo;;e-desktop#15
Build number FRF85B

Product Model Sawee10
Build Information imap210
build date 2011 06 10

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones