1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen is WAY too sensitive to S Pen!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by The_Chief, Sep 20, 2021.

1. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member Thread Starter

Holy smokes! Is anyone else having a problem with this? I will be writing an email and - all of a sudden - "email sent"! What? I was in the middle of a sentence and the phone somehow registered an S Pen movement to send it!

Or I'll be shopping for something and an item will inadvertently be added to my cart. Or a photo will be deleted... and the whole time, my S Pen is hovering an inch or two above the screen. I'm not close to touching anything!

Before I posted this I went into Settings and checked to see if there was a way to resolve this. While there was nothing in the Advanced Features or S Pen settings, I noticed that Touch Sensitivity was turned on in the Display settings. This is generally turned on in the winter, when users may wear gloves and need the screen to be more sensitive. I turned it OFF - and hopefully this helps fix the problem.

At least until winter...

:p

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

I have noticed with the s-pen it can register a selection if I hover over something too long. But it is not as sensitive as yours.

3. marctronixx

im using the pen pro mostly for daily tasks and im not getting any fat finger triggers. i admit i dont use the smaller spen but ill fool around with it and see what i get on my end.

The_Chief and ocnbrze like this.
  4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member Thread Starter

With Touch Sensitivity turned OFF the issue isn't nearly as bad... while it's still there, it isn't as infuriating.

ocnbrze and marctronixx like this.

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G release date was 27 August. Features and Specs include a 7.6" inch screen, 12MP camera, 12GB RAM, Snapdragon 888 5G processor, and 4400mAh battery.

27 August
Release Date
Reviews