• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen keeps locking up

Hey, can anyone help me with my screen problem on my desire. The screen kept freezing, more than 50% of the time, I could use the trackball but the touch screen wouldn't have any of it, the new software update has made it a lot better but it the touch screen still locks up in the middle of texting etc, especially when plugged into the charger, any ideas? it's very frustrating! Thanks

Edit: still locking up, happening all the time, the touch screen just won't work, looks like the handset will be going back to the shop to be sent off and fixed, was really hoping for some help on here so I wouldn't have to send it off, it's not locked to any network and has all the latest updates. Now all I keep hereintg from everyone around me is "should've got an I phone" :mad:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones