• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Protector Quick Review

HOV friends, I have recently bought 2 different brands of screen protectors and want to share my thoughts.

The first type I bought is called C-Skins from eBay. You get 6 per pack and are currently on sale for $1.99 which includes free shipping.

Here is the link below:

6X C Skins HTC One V Clear Screen Protector LCD Cover Invisible Guard | eBay

The C-Skin shipped fast and the packaging was excellent. For $1.99 for 6 they do the job but these are not very good at all. They are dirty, scratch easy and peel up from edges. I wouldn't recommend them.

The second type I bought is also a no name brand from eBay. You get 3 per pack and are currently on sale for $1.99 which includes free shipping from China.

Here is the link below:

New 3X Clear LCD Screen Protector Guard Cover Film for HTC One V | eBay

These are awesome, they shipped incredibly quick from China and the packaging was excellent. These also included a squeegee and microfiber cloth.

They are fool proof to put on and have an innovative 3 step process that you peel layers away. There is a video on their eBay page that was very helpful during installation.

Hands down these are the better screen protectors. The seller also sells them in quantities of 5, which I am going to order to always have extra on hand.

Thanks for the review, I may check out the one you recommend. The protector that came with my Otterbox case seems to scratch very easily. I have a bad habit of scrolling with the edge of my fingernail and after a week or so I have dozens of scratches that distort the screen. I never had this problem with any of the screen protectors I used on my LG Optimus V.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones