• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen Slides by Itself

I have several different screen layouts when I slide to the left or to the right.

As of 5 minutes ago, when I press the Home key, it goes to the home screen, but then automatically slides to the screen to the left, and then slides again to the left. I dont know if this might be something I accidentally programmed without knowing, or if its just some kind of bug.

The other day I received 6 consecutive texts from the same person while the phone was powered down. When I powered the Incredible up, they all came through in succession. (I use handcent) A minute later my screen started acting possessed. It wouldn't stay on the home screen and would basically spaz out. I re booted the phone and it's been fine ever since.

Upvote 0
I have several different screen layouts when I slide to the left or to the right.

As of 5 minutes ago, when I press the Home key, it goes to the home screen, but then automatically slides to the screen to the left, and then slides again to the left. I dont know if this might be something I accidentally programmed without knowing, or if its just some kind of bug.

The same thing happened to me. Pretty weird. I was having other glitches as well. My network location kept putting me in South Korea, I wouldn't get texts until after I was done making a phone call and then they would all come in at once and the screen mysteriously kept jumping to the left and left again! I had to to a factory reset to fix everything and it worked. If you are set up to back up your contacts online they will be restored and any paid apps on the market you will not have to pay for again. I couldn't find another way to fix it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones