• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

screwyouemily.com?? [NSFW]

Did you download that file!?!? I'm willing to bet it's ready to infect the hell out of your PC...Otherwise he would just have posted the pics/vids straight up on the site...Makes no sense so be careful...

**EDIT**
If not, he is just trying to generate hits...Seems very fishy that you have to get people to click on the link...Hell, I probably got something just from visiting the site...No biggie for me, I'll just wipe and reinstall, but to others, I wouldn't bother clicking. I thought it was going to be something funny (like the many facebook lols that cane be seen around...)

Upvote 0
what did the site claim to be??

It's supposedly because his gf broke up with him or cheated or something and the site is supposedto put er out and embarrass her and stuff because he has alot of pictures of her. However you can only see 2, the other 40 or however many it is are unlocked by te amount of people you get to visit the site or something haha..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones