1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Scrollable Facebook/Twitter widget

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Rallye James, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Rallye James

Rallye James Newbie

Does anyone know if there are any widgets available similar to Launcher Pro's Friends widget, basically a scrollable widget with Facebook and Twitter updates in one window and an option to tweet/update status from the homescreen?

Currently using LP with the Friends widget, but want to know if I can get something similar before I spend any money trying ADW EX :)

Advertisement

2. Pure messenger widget.

3. InitialG

InitialG Member

There's a scrollable fb widget similar to LP style called Facez

4. AquaeAtrae

AquaeAtrae Lurker

While Pure Messenger covers a lot of bases, I'd recommend checking out Colorize which includes widgets for Twitter and Facebook among others. The Facebook widget includes thumbnails which I find invaluable.

Colorize Widget
    by SnowBEE
    Provides separate themed widgets for displaying your agenda, bookmarks, contacts, message, facebook, and twitter feeds. Include basic thumbnail support making Facebook feeds quite usable.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    AppBrain Market link
    [​IMG]

Pure Messenging Widget
    by Francois DESLANDES
    Perhaps the only scrollable feed widget that consolidates content from Facebook, Twitter, email, sms, and call logs. Displays contact photos but no thumbnails unfortunately.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    AppBrain Market link $$
    [​IMG]

Facez
    by Big Widgets
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    AppBrain Market link
    [​IMG]

I just posted these along with a collection of all the scrollable widgets I know of on XDA. Happy hunting!
    Scrollable Widgets for ADW, LauncherPro, Zeam, GO, etc. - xda-developers