• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SD Access issue when connecting to computer Issue (not doubletwist)

tmac4life

May 27, 2010
Hi I have been pulling my hair trying to read forums and find the correct solution to my issue. Whenever I connect to the computer whether its on "charger only", "disk drive", or whatever, it still doesn't allow me to access my sd card.

I've tried the following:
1. uninstalling doubletwist
2. connecting, going back from charger only to disk drive.
3. ejecting the removable hardware and switching from charger only to disk drive and still nothing.

If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate this. Thank you!

Hi I have been pulling my hair trying to read forums and find the correct solution to my issue. Whenever I connect to the computer whether its on "charger only", "disk drive", or whatever, it still doesn't allow me to access my sd card.

I've tried the following:
1. uninstalling doubletwist
2. connecting, going back from charger only to disk drive.
3. ejecting the removable hardware and switching from charger only to disk drive and still nothing.

If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate this. Thank you!

try plugging in to a different usb port that usually clears up the problem of sd cards not displaying.
If not try rebooting your pc leaving the phone still attached this is an alternative method if all else fails, but make sure your phone is in disk drive mode.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones