• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Am new to the forum, so bare with me if this question has been asked before. New Samsung Galaxy 5 - want to put in music. Plug in the phone, go to music. Get a message that says the 'sd card is busy'. What is the SD card, why is it 'busy' and how do I make it unbusy? Have a large download music file on the computer and what to add music from that file to the phone.
Any advice and help will be greatly appreaciated.
XJerseyGirl

Am new to the forum, so bare with me if this question has been asked before. New Samsung Galaxy 5 - want to put in music. Plug in the phone, go to music. Get a message that says the 'sd card is busy'. What is the SD card, why is it 'busy' and how do I make it unbusy? Have a large download music file on the computer and what to add music from that file to the phone.
Any advice and help will be greatly appreaciated.
XJerseyGirl
'
Welcome to the Forums :) Were Glad your Here

The SDCARD is where is "External Storage" for the Phone This is where a lot of your personal files will end up along with music.

I would recommend using google music you upload to them play from phone no syncing no storage issues. Only draw back is you need a decent connection.

As far as your error I'm not sure could try to give it a few minutes and see if it continues to do so.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones