1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SD Card Issues.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Pee Wee Herman, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Pee Wee Herman

Hello!
    I was sleeping then I woke up and went to play some music when I noticed it was all gone?

I plugged my phone into my computer and noticed that Driver E: was empty. I don't know for sure if it's my phone or my SD card that was wiped clean. My SD card is where I kept everything and now it's gone, but I don't understand how my SD card is 4gb and Driver E: is 11.2GB. That would be my phone if I'm not mistaken.

Any help?

-Jason.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Xerses

Xerses Well-Known Member

Physical removal of the SD card is the only thing that I can see being the issue, barring a defective SD card or slot.

If Drive E is showing about 11GB, then that is the S2 Internal storage space. It seems that you don't have an SD card in the phone, or it is defective, or the slot is defective.

Remove the back cover of the phone and make sure that nobody has removed the SD card. If it has been removed from the phone, then you know someone is playing games with you while you are sleeping. If it is still there, then try another SD card to see if it shows up. If the new SD card is not showing up, or you are unable to format it, then call your carrier and get your phone repaired.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews