• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sd card problem on Huawei honour

charles31

Lurker
Jan 9, 2013
Hi all,
I tried a Miui update via the update app and at restart, I had no more connection with my operator. Not totally satisfied by Miui, I then decided to flash ICS B926 (offical rom) to settle the problem and try. The problem is that my sd card doesn't show up on my pc on usb connection. I tried everything I found on the internet, nothing works.
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Just one thing, I am not a geek....
Thank's in advance
Charles

Thanks for answering so quickly Mikestony !
My backup is on the sd card... (original gingerbread rom)
The sd card works fine within android because data can be stored (pictures taken by camera for instance) and explorer gives relevant informations on it.
The problem is when I connect my device on my computer : I get a CD driver and 2 storages I can't open or so. However, I checked the parameters as prescripted in Huawei tutorials to allow access to the sd card...
Any idea ?
charles

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones