• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seidio Shipping New Accessories

Interesting... I've seen some back-n-forth anecdotal stuff before, but not much substantiation one way or the other. It would be very interesting to see some more objective/systematic testing, like the batteryboss stuff, or even the well-controlled "back-to-back" comparison done by a user here.

It's hard to make a case on anecdotal or limited observations, but controlled experiments and battery analysis equipment are hard to dispute.

Personally, it makes me want to see a better explanation than Seidio's "Proprietary, can't discuss it," posture. If there is a demonstrable consistent gap between stated performance and delivered performance, to me that would call for some transparency in explanation, if it's not deliberate.

ETA: At least their cases work, right?

Upvote 0
We don't have plans for a Spring-Clip Holster for a non-cased HTC Rezound, but I will pass along your request as well!

What if I try to use the Spring-Clip Holster without a case? Would the phone be too loose? I would love to be able to use it like on my SEIDIO Droid Incredible Spring-Clip that I could use without the case. One of the great things of the Droid Incredible Spring-Clip was that you can also put the extended battery and not even have to get a whole new case, as it would also fit on the Spring-Clip

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones