• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help sending snote via sms

Hi. Im still learnin all the tricks to this newer note2 of mine. I know for a fact I can wpop up a s note, save it, then go to the s note screen and send it as an image file for txt messaging. Im curious if there are other ways about doing this..for example I have the pop up note feature on. Would I be able to send my pop up note as a txt right there and then or do I have to save it then go back to the s note page to send it? Ive seen that is possible to do this while on a call and was curious if the same applied anywhere else like the home page for instance.

Hi. Im still learnin all the tricks to this newer note2 of mine. I know for a fact I can wpop up a s note, save it, then go to the s note screen and send it as an image file for txt messaging. Im curious if there are other ways about doing this..for example I have the pop up note feature on. Would I be able to send my pop up note as a txt right there and then or do I have to save it then go back to the s note page to send it? Ive seen that is possible to do this while on a call and was curious if the same applied anywhere else like the home page for instance.

You can maximize and then send, but when it's just on the pop-up screen, I couldn't find a way to do it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones