• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sense Style Photo widget?

I can say that I've looked all over and can't find anything as good as the HTC photo gallery widget. Having come from an Eris to a Droid that is one widget I sorely miss and can't find a good substitute. The closest thing I could find is Photo Gallery Widget, but it does not allow you to just flick through the pics. It automatically scrolls through a group of pictures where you set the timing.

Upvote 0
What's the HTC photo gallery widget? It's not listed in the "HTC Widgets" section of my Eris, nor is it available to dl in the "Get more HTC widgets" area.

Out of curiosity, what HTC widgets should be on my phone? I have (or am able to add): battery, bookmarks, calendar, clock, daily challenge, messages, notes, people, profile, ringtone, search, tip calculator, Twitter.

Also, when I enter the "Settings" area of "Add HTC Widgets" there's nothing. Am I missing widgets?

Upvote 0
What's the HTC photo gallery widget? It's not listed in the "HTC Widgets" section of my Eris, nor is it available to dl in the "Get more HTC widgets" area.

Out of curiosity, what HTC widgets should be on my phone? I have (or am able to add): battery, bookmarks, calendar, clock, daily challenge, messages, notes, people, profile, ringtone, search, tip calculator, Twitter.

Also, when I enter the "Settings" area of "Add HTC Widgets" there's nothing. Am I missing widgets?

It's the people widget. I just couldn't remember the name because it's been a while since switched from the eris.

Upvote 0
the HTC widget for viewing your photos is called the "Photo Album" and should be under your add to home button under HTC widgets. I really like the Nexus 3D Gallery app for viewing photos though, it is easy to see them laid out in your different folders and easy to flip thru them once you are in that folder. It even links to your Picasa online photos. Unfortunately there is no widget for it. I just put a shortcut on my desktop to easily access it tho.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones