• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Server error occurred. Restart Camera.

domoarigato

Sep 15, 2015
When I'm using the stock camera app, I often get the error "Server error occurred. Restart Camera."

I then have to close the camera app, and restart it. It's a hassle that often results in missing shots.

I have tried clearing the data and cache for the camera app. I have also updated the stock ROM to the latest Nougat version available.

What is causing this, and what is the solution?

When I'm using the stock camera app, I often get the error "Server error occurred. Restart Camera."

I then have to close the camera app, and restart it. It's a hassle that often results in missing shots.

I have tried clearing the data and cache for the camera app. I have also updated the stock ROM to the latest Nougat version available.

What is causing this, and what is the solution?

I have been experiencing the same problem take a picture then it returns the error. Has anyone helped you resolve this issue? Were you able to correct this problem?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones