• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Setting custom wallpaper issues

I just purchased a fascinate today and it's pretty solid, however I noticed that when I try to set a custom picture for the background, it won't let me select the whole picture and it zooms in ridiculously too much. Now, I've tried almost everything, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me?

Oh, if you have the fascinate, download handscent for messaging. I had a blackberry before the fascinate and it's similar to the crunch sms for blackberry. It's convenient because it allows you to customize the length of the vibrations and led lights, but the fascinate doesn't seem to have led light capability. It also allows you to customize the bubbles a well as the colors per contact and all that. Definitely something to look into.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones