• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Setting email capacity in ICS

Thorgils

Lurker
Aug 7, 2012
I seem to have experienced fewer ICS upgrade problems with my I777 than many of the posters here. Yes, the signal for incoming emails is now intermittent. And yes, paired Bluetooth devices no longer recognize my phone automatically as they did before (even with the "visible time-out"=never setting); I now need to go through Settings>Bluetooth on>tap on device name to establish a connection.

But here's something I haven't seen mentioned in a cursory search of this forum. My email folders now appear to retain no more than the 25 most recent entries, whereas with Gingerbread it was 125+. I've gone looking for a setting to change this, and can't find it anywhere. I did an online chat with a Samsung support rep, and she said she too could find no way to change the capacity.

Is this other people's experience? Anyone know how to tweak this feature in 4.0.3?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones