• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shot: Great time killer. Will definitely frustrate you!

Accord281

Lurker
May 12, 2010
Shot has nearly 1000 levels. On the Incredible, the graphics flow smoothly and the touch sensitivity is perfect. Some levels in particular can be very frustrating. for instance, level 33 took me over an hour and a half to figure out, while I reached level 100 within 45 minutes after that.

A few pointers:

1. Try to make sure you aren't left with balls in an adjacent "row" (I will define "row" as a row or column, since they are not different in any way, depending on how you hold the phone). If there is a clump of balls touching each other, try to break them up first before moving on to other areas.

2. You will be amazed at how often you will end up with 3 balls in an "L" shape. This is an unsolvable position and should therefore be avoided.

3. Often there will be one or two balls at an extreme part of the board. Usually, there will be only one other ball that can touch it, or vice versa, so don't knock that ball out until taking care of the outsider.

4. Sometimes you might use the same ball to knock several other balls out in a row. This also happens regularly once you get down to 3 or 4 balls since the ball you are using generally falls into position to hit the next ball after each move.

5. Remember, you have unlimited back and forward movements, so if you get stuck, just hit back twice and try another option. Once you exhaust all options, hit back 3 times to go up one more step and then try another route. Follow this pattern and you will get it eventually.

Have fun!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones