• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SIMPLE BOWLING - totally free, virtual bowling

GGeeUS

Dec 19, 2011
hi! I'm a Japanese game developer and we are currently releasing lots of free game apps.

One of our most popular is Crazy Dunker

Ej1kOjvAGKMb5NgJzQkdybnj8mLK2anf-5DwqxmtjugQl1_5RHW2b9ck90p6fA4S5vo=h230

1bwqHDuItpr-DYcchlWici8pfOEYNBv3pl21Q-3mtcJzht4FtZvmoJvT6-l7XlWbjLA

ESSFCH2vAqHdOntYExJ8XArF-j-SAEq7eaMoMVcE-8lX49eSN2EHcOw58BRkLrzdl8Q

Rub the screen to generate power for your jump.
Once you get in to the air, tilt your handset to guide the player in the sky toward the goal on the ground.
Tilt your handset following the direction of arrows to show the goal on the screen.

Thanks for taking your time to check this post, and hope you have fun playing the game!

Hi again from G-Gee US:)

I wanted to share with you one of our top downloaded apps.

One Way Racing

One Way racing is a tilting type racing game, unlike competitors such as Drag Racing.

Choose from 5 different car types to compete!

Even though its a free app, I guarantee that you will be satisfied with the race course and speediness of this game ;)

h9jXee1gtDntxavUaISAlACNMvVvuHWlX8VBKJwSYOqk1p4AvZMLG1rEivm5IMN6pQ

HM7aS2205fJMzf0blWu0Dm_iWkLUO7DxicbFcRpccFR_FaL8SFoqBa3ouJQMlF_FEFg

-DFoytlcA_qBEnxXyU0_irn5pp83PNrvEUyxINB8dhuhcpMmR3r6S_5lBbcWHNgwew

Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoy the game!

Upvote 0
It's me again:D

I just want to thank you all for dropping by and reading my posts.

This time I want to introduce to you one game that is quickly making its way up the top ten chart.

STICK NINJA: HYPER JUMPER

We have several games that feature this stick figure dude, and its all really speedy and fun.

With this one, you have to jump from one roof top to another while also avoiding crows coming to peck you.

If you latch yourself on to a balloon, it will carry you for a certain distance.

No more explanations... Go ahead and try because its FREE!

kWD_cActE_Oj4lAYnp3_QZ9iK3H_e0tzP043T8pIGUallXxaYiacUcEkbSshmiGKlw

Nu6lc6FBtr-l-mLGm75uL4hehvyXi5md4A58mIjf27wDc-xy_7r4cKZkIjD_djbfP2Y

Zn_0RIhezMZQlu-_spt24O-rNdYgG92Dn36kpbDz2PWYUB2Oy4uGufaeozgNR87N2g

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones