• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Single app to record and play slow mo

Dainova

Lurker
Jan 22, 2015
Hi,
It's December of 2022 and i'm looking for Android app to use with my sport activity where I can record video
in the loop let say each 5 min and they play it in Slow Mo.
Are those exist ? I see a lot of editors, but I need single app to record and play, kind like native Camera on my Huawei p30 but with instant slow mo playing capablities.

Tx
Dai

Thanks Danny D,
I see there is no lack of slow-mo players. Looks like I've found a niche on the market, anybody ????!!!!
My $30 Aukey dash camera doing exactly the same what I need, and even has mini HDMI out. I will think if I can hook it up with any 7-10" display or laptop. But none on Android or iOS market, it's a big surprise, I thought that in modern world everything already exists.-)

I think this is because Camera app on mobile is very complex and require some proprietary legal stuff, so all slow-mo apps I tried use native camera app for actual recording, then you need to <load video> for play or edit.

Best
Dai

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones