• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Site reviews

dpayton49

Lurker
Mar 9, 2012
Hello

Sorry guess this isn't the right place to post, and I can't figure this site out where to post?

I used some information about a site to get my andriod phone unlocked, sent my cell phone to them guaranteed results in 48hours ha ha ha they have had my phone for over 2 almost 3 months now and will not even answer my calls or emails??

Just wanted to let your users know what scammers are out there...

site is androidunbricked.com true scammers....lost my 600.00 phone.

Hello, dpayton49.. :)

Hello and welcome aboard. Sorry to hear that you are having problems navigating the site. However, the best place to get started will be in the forum for your specific device model. Select it from the list on the Home Page and join your device's area of support.

If you can't find it, then tell us what device you have and we'll point you in the right direction.

Thanks for joining us here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones