• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Skies of Glory is here!

I haven't played the game, so I can't tell you the difference between the trail version and the paid version, but here are the features of the game:

-Skies of Glory is a 3D aerial combat game set in the skies of WWII.
-Stunning graphics: multiple terrains including mountains, deserts, and sea to showcase the authentic views of WWII air combat.
-Engage with opponents from around the world in 8-player combat over the internet via Edge, 3G and WiFi
-Fly with friends over any local network for up to 8-player combat
-10 Campaign Missions to complete in the Pacific and European theatres of war
-Multiple skirmish modes and and tons of training missions with more to come.
-100 Dogfight Training exercises.
-Access planes and additional missions via in-app purchase
-Regular updates ensure that you will never run out of new missions or planes

I'm guessing the trial version is limited to the amount of planes you can fly, missions you can complete and game modes you can play. Since you tried it, you should be able to compare what you were able to do with what features are included in that list.

Upvote 0
Total newb here- perforating the ground repeatedly! Attempting to stay upright is mission #1. Wish there was some sort of artificial horizon gauge. Still, it is fun and I think I'm going to be enjoying this.
Any updated info on how planes are obtained in SoGR or is this all still more-or-less a mystery?
Thanks.
Also, don't see any info at all on Android Market about buying packages or planes. Still nothing available for Android extras yet or what?

Upvote 0
This game seems really fun, unfortunatly, the resolution is native to a larger phone, so I can barely play it on HTC Aria. Any one know how to lower the resolution of the game?

If your device isn't rooted i suggest doing so for total control over your phone.
Go get rom toolbox, and in the app you can actually change your screen resolution. [note] Sometimes it's a good idea to remember your native or original screen resolution though, because you may not like the way everything else on your device looks.
Good luck,
[IBEW]Prim8ce Skies of glory

Reactions: trueblu8
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones