• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Skins] Sense 3.0 * KnightWolfMOD * Skin series *

knightwolf123

Jun 29, 2010
Ladies and Gentleman

KnightWolf123 Does it again!!

After hanging out here for a while, I thought that along with trying to build flashable zips to taylor something to function or look a certain way, I would assemble a few Skins. Mostly what we have here is what I felt looked really cool and I could change on the fly without having to flash something.

Also with not needing to flash in recovery, these files can be used by an android device

Rooted or Not Rooted,

With or without a custom rom,

Odexed or Deodexed,

CDMA or GSM

and the file doesn't need to be altered. The ONLY thing required is..

HTC SENSE 3.0 (most devices)

Disclaimer!! YOU and only YOU are responsible for your phone !!​

• These skins may be considered WIP (work in progress) so if there are any flaws just remember, it was FREE!
  • If you are on an unrooted phone or don

Do these have an un-install option accessible from the programs list menu? The last user created skin I tried had no un-install option and was stuck in the HTC skins until I promptly factory reset the phone never to be skinned again. I don't want any skin to install itself into the HTC Files without a removal option.

As with any application on the application market, it would be nice if you could post any permissions your application requests. (I realize this is just a skin and probably has no permissions, but it would be nice if you could disclose all information)

I've always loved the clear (transparent) notification bar look

Upvote 0
Do these have an un-install option accessible from the programs list menu? The last user created skin I tried had no un-install option and was stuck in the HTC skins until I promptly factory reset the phone never to be skinned again. I don't want any skin to install itself into the HTC Files without a removal option.

As with any application on the application market, it would be nice if you could post any permissions your application requests. (I realize this is just a skin and probably has no permissions, but it would be nice if you could disclose all information)

I've always loved the clear (transparent) notification bar look

Sounds like you got an untested or unfinished skin. I test everything I create for a few days prior to release.

Edit: updated OP

Upvote 0
I tried everything to get it to work. I really liked it. I had to uninstall it and then do a battery pull to get my phone to work right again. So please let us know if you get working. Thanks.

Let me ask a few quick questions though. For R & D purposes...

What devise are you using?
Are you rooted or unlocked?
If so, what ROM ?

thanks!

Upvote 0
Let me ask a few quick questions though. For R & D purposes...

What devise are you using?
Are you rooted or unlocked?
If so, what ROM ?

thanks!

Im on EVO 3D sense 3.0
Non root
When I go ES Explorer to retrieve it, it only asks me how I want to open it ex. (text, audio, video etc) I can't download to the phone. The others worked fine. Nice work

Upvote 0
Im on EVO 3D sense 3.0
Non root
When I go ES Explorer to retrieve it, it only asks me how I want to open it ex. (text, audio, video etc) I can't download to the phone. The others worked fine. Nice work

Ahhhh sounds like a download error. Lol . Not your fault. Do this.... Rename the file to honey sense.apk make sure the .apk is in lower case.
Then should be installable. :D

Upvote 0
Current goodie shot..

This is not Skin. Full MOD from xda

4257643f-b402-b47e.jpg

Upvote 0
I am using the EVO 3D. Stock, not rooted.

Well Johnny got it and I tried the down load I have posted and it worked for me too. What I recommend is uninstall (if you haven't already) delete the file you downloaded and download fresh. Try again. Reboot after the install and then choose the skin. Other than that I can think of what's causing the issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones