• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root SMS Problem?!

CTM

Nov 22, 2010
I am running Gingeritis v1.0 with the mr2.5 radio and everything is perfect except i cant send sms to my girlfriend who also has a thunderbolt (stock). Im confused because every other sms will go through to anyone else. May be a ROM issue because they would go through before when i was running cm7. any help would be appreciated.

Put your phone in airplane mode for a minute, then switch it off. If that doesn't work try wiping cache and dalvik and reflash the ROM. Sometimes flashing themes or mods can screw little things up, wiping the caches will remove any add on's you may have flashed so you can go back and flash them one by one until you find the one that is messing up your SMS.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones