• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So when does the Red White and Blue get some Inc S love?

AMTrombley0924

Android Enthusiast
Jun 2, 2010
California
I didn't see a thread dedicated to this just yet, so I figured I'd start one.

I'm done waiting for the TBolt. VZW boned that one up BIG time. Besides, I'm happy with 3G speeds at the level of browsing I do, and a 4" screen is much more pocketable than 4.3"

Since there have been posts on Droid-Life and Engadget about the INC S and the Merge being in VZW's system, I'm wondering if anyone else is getting anxious about getting this phone. Anyone hear anything? Any VZW guys in our little community that can shed some light?

Let the hype begin ;)

I'm in the same boat! This is the phone i'm most interested in, as I don't like the X, and it would be stupid to get an original DINC if this is coming soon?! We'll see... I'm due to upgrade now, and patience is not one of my virtues. lol. Its either wait for this, get an Iphone4 now, or maybe wait to see what release dates Sprint announces on their new stuff, and give them a shot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones