• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Some Problems with XPeria U

I'd like to list some problems I have had with the phone and ask if there are any solutions that people here may suggest?

> The phone rings but the answer slider takes a number of seconds to load, particularly if the phone has been inactive or when using apps.

> After using the slider to answer the phone, the phone stays vibrating or ringing at a lower volume level. The person at the other end can hear me say hello, but I cannot hear them. This can take 7-10 seconds before conversations begin.

> The dialler screen and messaging app may also take a long time to load on occassion.

> When using the keypad to type, the screen is slow to display the letters typed; this is particularly true when using Facebook/Viber etc.

Some of these are basic phone functions not working correctly and as such can be quite irritating, clouding my judgement about what most seem to think is a decent enough mid range smartphone. Has anybody else had similar problems or are there any cures for these problems. I've tried closing running apps etc but these haven't helped at all.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones