• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Soooo riddle me this..

does your phone not see them? this 404 error, where does it occur? in an app? do the hearing aids have an associated app?
It just took ages when it begun synching - I changed the password a few times, and boom, it was another profit on another doorway. To put it in layman's terms, I change the password, and watched it synch, took a spell or two, at the worst possible times of today, at the beach when set off this morning, so my hearing was just brutal again, when someone said it was speaking softly with me when climbing up a hill. Funny how people speak softly too, but when I got back my Mother was speaking, so I wonder if I forgot to change the wax guards, too bad they are around 1,500 miles away.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones